Cafetto MFC Powder Red is intended to clean and descale milk lines, frothers and components of automated equipment. Use once a week on machinery and equipment that will be exposed to harsh water. This non-corrosive solution is suitable for use with any components of an espresso machine or other coffee brewing device. Using MFC Powder Blue to alternate cleans will ensure that all milk components are thoroughly cleaned.
Inside the Box
- 1 x Cafetto 500g MFC Red Coffee Machine Milk Line Cleaning Powder
Differences Between MFC Red & Blue Cleaning Powder
Dissolution Speed. The Blue Version is designed to dissolve faster in water for a rapid cleaning process.
Slight Function Differences. Red version emphasizes on milk & dairy cleaning & descaling, and blue version emphasizes on Cleaning & Sanitising.
Directions to Clean Milk Lines & Frothers
- When utilising acidic milk cleansers, it is necessary to flush and purge the milk lines of any remaining milk before beginning the cleaning procedure. Start by flushing 500ml of fresh water through your system to remove the milk.
- Combine 10g (3 scoops) of the solution with 500ml (2 cups) of warm waterm and continue stirring until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Flush the whole solution through the milk system, following the cleaning recommendations provided by the machine's manufacturer.
- After the solution has been dispensed, rinse the container well. Using 1 litre (4 cups) of clean water, fill the container halfway and flush it through the milk system to ensure that it is completely clean.
Directions to Clean Milk System Machine Parts
- Fill a jar with warm water and add 10g (3 scoops) of the cleaning soulition.
- Continue to stir until the powder is fully dispersed.
- Place the components to be cleaned in the solution and allow them to soak for 30 minutes.
- Clean well with clean water, then pat dry with a paper towel or cloth.
Highlights of Cafetto 500g MFC Red Coffee Machine Milk Line Cleaning Powder
Effective Cleaning. The solution is designed to clean and descale milk lines, frothers, and other automated machine components effectively.
Safe for All. It provides safety for all espresso machine and coffee brewing equipment components non-corrosive formulation.
Also Available. The alternative MFC Powder Blue helps to give a thorough clean to all milk components.
Recommendations. We offer a wide range of milk & dairy cleaners, don't forget to check them out.