Experience exceptional freshness with your coffee using the Replacement Valve set for the Bruer Coffee Vault. This set includes 6 patented Bruer vault valves, designed to seamlessly eliminate trapped CO2 gas, enhancing the taste and aroma of your coffee. Each valve is engineered to last for 2 months, meaning this pack provides you with a year’s supply.
To maintain the optimal functionality of your Bruer Vault, we recommend replacing the vault valve every 2 months. Replacing the valve is simple and straightforward. Start by opening your Bruer Vault to reveal the underside of the lid. Then, remove the spent valve by pushing on it from the underside until it detaches. After this, close the lock and latch your Bruer Vault. Reposition the seal ring in the centre of the lid, and from the top side of the lid, insert a new valve with the white filter facing down. Make sure the valve is seated securely. Finally, reposition the date wheels to set your replacement reminder date.
Your Bruer Vault also comes with a rotating date wheel on the top of the lid. By simply using your thumb and finger, you can move the date wheel on the top of the lid to set a reminder to replace your valve on the appropriate day. This feature ensures that you don’t miss a valve replacement, keeping your coffee fresh and your Bruer Vault in top condition.
These replacement valves suit all Bruer Vaults, making them versatile and practical. With this pack, you can prolong the life and performance of your Bruer Vault, ensuring every cup of coffee you make is bursting with freshness and flavour.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.