The Bruer Coffee Vault is an ultimate storage solution for your coffee beans, designed to keep them fresher for a longer period of time. Crafted with a robust stainless steel body and a resilient BPA-free polymer lid, the Coffee Vault effectively blocks out light, air, and moisture, thus ensuring the freshness and quality of your coffee beans are preserved. One of the outstanding features of the Bruer Coffee Vault is its one-way valve located at the top of the lid. This valve permits CO2 gases, a by-product of the roasting process, to escape, while simultaneously preventing any air from entering the vault. This feature is instrumental in ensuring that your coffee maintains a fresh, superior taste.
- Blocks out light, air and moisture to keep your coffee beans fresh for longer
- Freshness Valve allows CO2 gases from the roasting process to escape
- Seals tightly for ultimate freshness
Please Note: The nature of the one-way valve means that it will deteriorate over time. For optimal performance and maintaining the freshness of your coffee, it is recommended to replace the valve every 2 months.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.