The Brewista Hourglass Brewer is a traditional brewer with a modified spout that accommodates all of your favourite pour-over paper filters, from conicals to squares, tall and short flat baskets, as well as Chemex, Melitta, and reusable Steel Mesh & Metal filters, among other things. The Brewista Hourglass Brewer is available in two sizes: small and large. Choose your prefered filter and get started brewing.
Extra ribs running down the inside of the brewer assist in water flow while maintaining an air gap between the wet filter and the glass, thus avoiding an air-lock from forming in the machine. Even when it's hot, the heat resistant silicone wrap is simple to grip, and it can be easily removed for washing and cleaning with water. The twin spout makes it even easier to serve your freshly made coffee, resulting in fewer drips and splashes and a more consistent flow. The use of Borosilicate glass ensured that the brewer would not shatter and that the heat would be retained exceptionally effectively through temperature shocks.
Brewista Smart Brew Hourglass Brewer Features
- Traditional Design. A coffee device that is already well-known for producing excellent coffee has now gotten much better.
- Innnovative Spout. Thanks to an innovative Spout, you can use a wide range of paper filters with this product.
- Tempered glass helps against breakage caused by temperature fluctuations, such as those experienced while brewing or cleaning.
- Simple Cleaning. The protective silicone wrap may be easily removed for cleaning.
- Recommendations. Consider getting Brewista Ratio Scale to achieve consistent brewing experience. You could also get the 3 Cup Filter, 5 & 8 Cup Filter here.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.