Made in Italy's most recognisable brand since 1933, Bialetti has been famous for its high quality Moka Pots. With the help of the Bialetti Moka Pot Express Red - I Love Coffee, you may be able to brew Full-bodied, flavorful at almost anywhere.
As a tribute to the classic stovetop espresso makers that have been dishing up fresh Italian style espresso coffee since 1933, this stovetop espresso maker is simple to operate.
Cleaning the Bialetti Moka is a matter of rinsing it with soapy water and letting it air dry properly.
Highlights of Bialetti Moka Pot Express Red - I Love Coffee
- Full Body & Flavoured, Balanced Coffee. The traditional moka pot allows you to brew the coffee you love with a clean body, crisp acidity and balanced flavour.
- Aluminium Body. The strong aluminium body is strong, robust and can be used for a long time.
- Color Matching Handle. The limited edition bears with a color match and ergonomic handle with the body, giving you a great looking and outstanding brewing performance.
- 3 Cups or 6 Cups. You may choose from either 3 cups or 6 cups capacity to share coffee with your family and friends.
- Stoves Compatibility. This mokapot is compatible with all stoves excluding induction stoves. Consider using Bialetti Induction Plate to make it compatible with all stoves.
- Replace the Seals. It is suggested to replace the Seal & Filter every 3 months for best performance.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.