Bialetti has been Italy's most recognisable brand since 1933, and it is best known for its high-quality Moka Pots, which are made in Italy. You may be able to make Full-bodied, tasty coffee practically anywhere with the aid of the Bialetti Moka Pot Express Black - I Love Coffee.
This stovetop espresso maker pays homage to the vintage stovetop espresso machines that have been serving you freshly brewed Italian style espresso coffee since 1933. It is easy to use and maintain.
Cleaning the Bialetti Moka is as simple as cleaning it well with soapy water and allowing it to air dry completely.
Highlights of Bialetti Moka Pot Express Black - I Love Coffee
- Rich, Full Bodied and Balanced Coffee. The traditional moka pot is able to make great and classic coffee with full body, crisp acidity, and excellent after taste easily.
- Strong Build. Built with high quality Aluminium, the moka pot is strong and robust, yet light weight and portable.
- Ergonomic Handle. The comfortable handle is easy to grab and carry, and is also heat resistant.
- Compatible Stoves. The moka pot express is compatible with all other stoves except Induction Stoves, consider using a Bialetti Induction Plate to make it compatible with all stoves.
- Replace the Seals. It is suggested to replace the Seal & Filter every 3 months for best performance.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.