Fill your Airscape Lite with freshly roasted coffee beans or treats from the bulk food shop to reduce waste and save money on packing. The stackable, square-shaped Airscape Lite canisters are constructed of Copolyester plastic, which is free of BPA and phthalates.
The Airscape's unique lid design both eliminates and closes off air, ensuring that your food is kept fresh and protected. When the inner lid of the Airscape lid is pushed down, an air valve is activated, allowing air to be expelled from the container. Once this is done, the valve may be closed to keep the freshness in.
The storing of coffee is just as essential as the making of coffee. It must safeguard the freshness against the effects of oxygen and humidity, as well as ultraviolet light. Each one may be reused and refilled many times, and they are stackable.
Highlights of Airscape Lite Storage Container
- Stackable. Keep your belongings arranged, while using less space. It piled neatly, as if they were books on a shelf.
- Airtight and Extended Shelf Life. Protect perishable food from light and air to extend its shelf life.
- Quality Build. BPA-free plastic is used in Airscape's products. BPA-free copolyester is resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Store Almost Anything. All ingredient canisters are accepted, including coffee beans, tea, dog food, cat food, etc.
- Many Colors & Sizes. There are many colors and sizes to choose from, you could also check and see other coffee bean storage products.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.