You may experience outstanding freshness straight from the storage container with the Airscape Classic Red since it keeps perishable products fresher for a longer period of time. Airtight containers must be used in Australia, according to the law. Airscape canisters are not only airtight, but they also go above and above in terms of performance.
Its one-of-a-kind lid design completely removes and shuts out air from the container, guaranteeing that your food storage is secure. When you push down on the inner lid of the Airscape lid, an air valve is activated, allowing the air to escape from the container and into the atmosphere. After that, the valve may be closed to keep the air out and the freshness in the room.
The stainless steel body of the Airscape provides stain and smell resistance, as well as durability. The clear top cover of the container, which is free of BPA, allows you to see how much is left in the container.
Highlights of Airscape Classic Red
- Stainless steel is a material that is both robust and long-lasting. This is a thermal material that is very durable and non-toxic to humans and animals.
- Premium Quality. Inside lids are made of BPA-free plastic, while the outer lids are constructed of UV-resistant acrylic. BPA-free material is used for the inside lids.
- Easy to Maintain. It is recommended that you clean it by hand in order to keep it as clean as possible.
- Store Your Like – including coffee beans, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, nuts, dog food, and anything else that has to be kept fresh – should be stored in the refrigerator to ensure that it stays fresh.
- Many Colors and Sizes. There are many colors to choose from. Also see other coffee bean storage products.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.