The robust, durable, and heat-resistant borosilicate glass used in the Airscape Glass & Bamboo Lid is topped with a smooth Bamboo lid, and it is an attractive choice for any home or café environment. The food contained inside the Airscape is kept dry and fresh by removing and sealing out all of the air. When you press down on the inside lid of the Airscape container, an air valve pushes the air out, releasing it.
The way you store your coffee is just as essential as how you prepare it, if not more so. It must prevent air and humidity from tainting the food. They're the ideal dry goods storage option since they're re-usable, re-fillable, and stackable.
Highlights of Airscape Classic - Glass & Bamboo
- Premium Glass. Built of Borosilicate Glass, the container is heat resistant, dish washer safe, and could last for a long time.
- Airtight Design. The container could help to extend the food life by exhausting all air inside the container.
- Quality Build. The inside lids are made of BPA-Free plastic, and is also environment friendly.
- Easy Cleaning. You could use the dishwasher to clean the products, or clean them manually with simple wiping.
- Store Anything. The Airscape is designed to store coffee beans, tea, dog food, cat food, and more.
- Recommendations. In case you find black color boring, we have prepared many coffee bean storage and different colors for you to choose from.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.