We would consider the majority of kitchen canisters and containers that are intended to store food and other perishable items to be "airtight." Despite the fact that these containers do not allow for any more air to enter, they actually trap air inside the container along with your food. Even if your fresh items are stored in an appropriate, airtight container, this may lead them to grow stale over time. Canisters made by Airscape are not only airtight, but they also go the extra mile to help keep your ingredients fresher for a longer period of time.
Its unique lid design effectively extracts and seals out the air from the container, keeping your food as fresh as it possibly can be for as long as possible. Pushing down on the Airscape inner lid, which incorporates an air valve, pushes air out of the container as you press down on it. When you're finished, shut the valve to keep the freshness in while keeping the air out. Coffee, tea, wheat, sugar, cereal, and other dry goods should all be stored in the Airscape to keep them fresh. You may also use the Airscape to store canned goods.
Highlights of Airscape Ceramic - Snowflake White
- Plunger Lid & Airtight. Airscape® has an unique plunger lid intended to fit tightly into the container. The oxygen is driven off by a two-way valve when the Airscape® lid is pushed down. Once the plunger is above the contents, turn down the handle to prevent further exchange of oxygen and significantly improve the durability of your stored products.
- All Kinds of Storage. It can store coffee beans, tea, dog food, cat food and more.
- Many Colors & Sizes. The airscape storage has many colors to choose from, you could also find your loved bean storage here.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.