Designed to keep perishable products fresher for longer, The Airscape Classic Brushed Silver will enable you to experience excellent freshness straight from the storage container. Use of airtight containers is mandatory in Australia. Airscape canisters aren't simply airtight; they go above and beyond.
The Airscape's innovative lid design removes and shuts out air from the container, guaranteeing that your food storage is safe. The Airscape lid utilises an air valve to push out the air when you press down on the inner lid, allowing the air out of the container. The valve may then be closed to keep the air out and the freshness in.
The Airscape's strong and durable stainless steel shell can withstand the rigours of a professional kitchen while avoiding stains and minimising scent retention. The BPA-free, clear top lid lets you see how much room is available in the container and makes stacking and storing a snap.
Highlights of Airscape Classic Brushed Silver
- Stainless steel is a strong and durable material. This is a thermal substance that is highly durable and food-safe.
- Perishables should have a longer shelf life. Food will deteriorate more slowly if it is not exposed to oxygen or sunshine.
- BPA-Free Plastic – The interior lids are made of BPA-Free plastic, while the outside lids are made of UV-resistant acrylic.
- Cleanliness - Airscape containers are extremely simple to clean. It is advised that you clean it by hand so that it remains spotless.
- Any ingredient canister – Coffee Beans, Tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, nuts, dog food, and everything else that has to be kept fresh should be kept in the refrigerator.
- Many Colors and options. There many colors and sizes to choose from, and we have prepared a wide range of coffee bean storage products for you.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.