With the attractive Airscape Ceramic - Slate (Dark Grey) storage container, you can keep your perishable products fresher for longer, enabling you to get the advantages of outstanding freshness straight out of the container. In Australia, it is necessary to transport goods in airtight containers. Airscape canisters are not only airtight, but they also go above and above in terms of functionality.
Its one-of-a-kind lid design completely removes and shuts out air from the container, guaranteeing that your food storage is secure. Pushing down on the inner lid of the Airscape lid forces air out of the container via an air valve, which is activated by the pressure of the inner lid being pressed down. After that, the valve may be closed to keep the air out and the freshness in the room.
The Airscape features a durable ceramic body that can withstand heavy use while also resisting stains and odours. The Airscape is available in two sizes. The bamboo cover with silicone seal provides an additional layer of protection while also harmonising with the ceramic body, providing an unmatched natural appearance.
Highlights of Airscape Ceramic - Slate Dark Grey
- High Quality Ceramic. A high-quality glazed ceramic is a tough and long-lasting material that is both food-safe and energy-efficient.
- Longer Food Life. Extend the shelf life of perishable goods as much as possible. It is more likely that food that has not been exposed to oxygen or sunlight will degrade more slowly than normal.
- Airtight and Premium Quality. The inside lids are constructed of durable BPA-free plastic, which allows them to endure for a long period in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Wipe to Clean. Cleaning is a pleasure with Airscape containers since they are easy to clean. It is recommended that you clean it by hand to keep it looking as good as new.
- All Kinds of Storage. Things like coffee beans, tea, flour, and sugar may be kept in the pantry, as well as cereal, seeds, nuts, dog food, and anything else you need to keep fresh for a few days or longer.
- Recommendations. Don't forget to check and see the Coffee Grinders or any of the Barista Tools if you don't already have one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $9.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
International Shipping Rate
- Shipping to New Zealand (under 5kg): $14.95.
- Shipping to all other places & items over 5kg: Calculated Shipping Rates Applies.
- We use Auspost for all international orders. Delivery times are dependent on customs, shipping, and local postal services.
Delivery Timing Estimates
- To NSW: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 5 Business Days.
- To ACT: Express, 2 - 3 Business Days; Standard, 2 - 5 Business Days.
- To NT: Express, 4 - 7 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 11 Business Days.
- To QLD: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 3 - 6 Business Days.
- To SA: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 7 Business Days.
- To TAS: Express, 2 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 5 - 8 Business Days.
- To VIC: Express, 3 - 4 Business Days; Standard, 4 - 7 Business Days.
- To WA: Express, 4 - 6 Business Days; Standard, 8 - 11 Business Days.
- To New Zealand: Express, 6 - 12 Business Days; Standard, 7 - 14 Business Days; Economy, 25+ Business Days.
- To Other Places: Please kindly contact us for an update on the delivery timing estimation.
Last Update: 15 Feb 2022.
Note: Delivery Timing is estimation only. Due to the recent delivery uncertainties, COVID-19 restrictions, actual timing would vary.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 24 hours, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Same Day Despatch
- We aim to despatch all orders received before 3PM on the same day, and second business day for orders received after 3PM, subject to product availability. However, please do allow us up to 5 business days to prepare your order during busy days.
- Over big sales periods - like our yearly Black Friday Sale - we still aim for next day delivery, but up to five days is more likely—it's a very busy time for us!
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 688 866 and we'll figure this out for you.