To have pre-measured portions of coffee handy for a long day or weekend of exploration, use the Airscape BruTrek CarGo Can. Whether you're storing fresh coffee, herbs, spices, or anything else that's sensitive to oxygen, humidity, or light, this sturdy canister is the ideal solution.
You may make a personalised label by writing the name of your coffee beans or other products on top of the sealable cover of the canister. Any ferrous surface may be attached to by a strong magnetic bottom for safe storage in any place. As a result, your products will remain safe and secure within the container thanks to the perfect fit lid.
The Airscape's unique lid design eliminates and seals out the container's air, keeping your food safe. When you press down on the inside lid of the Airscape container, an air valve pushes the air out, releasing it. Next, shut the valve to seal off any escaping air and let just the freshness in. Airscape BruTrek CarGo Mini Cans are the best way to store dry products since they're reusable and refillable. It is ideal for storing your favourite ground coffee when out adventuring in the woods or during weekend.
Highlights of Airscape BruTrek CarGo Mini Can
- Versatile. The Mini Can is ideal storing any products like herbs, spices and other perishable items, and it would provide a low oxygen, humidity and light storage environment.
- Magnetic Makes Magic. The Mini Can features a magnetic bottom and a writable top lid, and you would be easily to organize the mini cans and differentiate the contents inside.
- Easy to Clean. It is suggested to clean the mini cans manually for maximum airtight performance and life time.
- Airtight. Due to the double lid design, the mini can is also airtight, and can keep the goods stored away from light, air, or other hazardous elements.
- Recommendations. We provide a wide range of coffee beans storage products for you to choose from, also consider a manual grinder if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.