Aerobie AeroPress is famous the world over for its excellent coffee and remarkable simplicity of use. At home or on the move, using an AeroPress for making excellent coffee is fast, easy, and convenient. An aeropress provides more sweetness and body compared to the drip brewer.
You may use the AeroPress for camping, boating, hiking, or touring, but you should know that it produces good coffee every day at home or in the office. The Aerobie AeroPress is an easy way to create rich, smooth, pure, and quick coffee anyplace. To put your mind at rest, please review our customer testimonies.
Highlights of AeroPress™ Coffee Maker
- Rich and Smooth Coffee. This technique of brewing provides a rich, smooth, pure, and fast cup of coffee.
- Clean Coffee Cup. The included filter would keep all micro grounds away and provide a crisp and clean cup.
- Easy Maintain. Only simple rinse is required to maintain. After brewing, just discard the spent coffee grounds in the trash or compost bin, and then run the plunger under water to clean it.
- Strong Material. The AeroPress Go is free of bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalates.
- Recommendations. You could get Aeropress Paper Filter, Stainless Steel Filter here. Also try to make espresso with Fellow Prismo Adaptor, or make cold drip with PuckPuck Cold Brew Adaptor. Your could also find Aeropress Spare Parts here in case some of them broken.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.