You can use your Aeropress as a cold drip coffee maker with the help of this adaptor. The use of a water bottle as a water vessel is made possible by an ingenious attachment that includes a drip valve that can be easily adjusted.
Spending thousands of dollars on an expensive cold-brew coffee drip tower is something that should be saved for high-end cafés. Similarly to the PuckPuck adapter for bigger brewers, the AeroPress PuckPuck adapter sits on top of your AeroPress and enables water to flow gently over ground coffee beans. Except for the fact that it's a lot more convenient to use at home.
Direction to Use
- Grind 50g of coffee on a medium setting and place it in the Aeropress with the paper filter placed.
- Next, add a layer of coffee grinds and a PuckPuck splash filter, followed by an adapter.
- You'll need 450ml of cold water and an adaptor.
- Aim for 30-50 drips per minute with the valve.
- Permit the entire volume of water to leak down to a server below.
- Dilute to your liking and enjoy!
Highlights of PUCKPUCK Cold Brew Adapter for Aeropress Coffee Maker
- Make Cold Drip with Aeropress. An adapter allows you to convert your Aeropress into a cold drip coffee maker with a single attachment.
- Set Dripping Rate. It is possible to choose the desired drips per minute rate by simply turning the dial on an innovative water valve that is now under consideration for a patent.
- Compatibility. Because it comes with built-in threads, a regular water bottle may be used as a vessel as well.
- BPA Free Material. Plastic water/ice container that contains 500ml of liquid and is free of BPAs.
- Portable & Light Weight. Take your cold brew with you everywhere you go thanks to its convenient size.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.