The Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker 6-8 Cup provides a one-of-a-kind experience, making it more than just a coffee maker. The cold brew tower is simple to operate and delivers delicious, smooth cold brew coffee every time.
With the help of this Yama tower, you will be able to produce 8 cups of low acidity, low bitterness coffee using the cold brew technique. Everything about this coffee is smooth, well-balanced, and full-bodied, and it's a perfect combination of the flavors.
Direction to Use
- Ground coffee beans into a medium to coarse setting, and pour over to the ceramic filter.
- Fill the upper beaker with water and ice.
- Set the speed to 1 drop every 2 seconds and wait 3–6 hours before enjoying the nice cup of coffee.
Highlights of Yama Cold Drip Coffee Maker - 6-8 Cup
- Balanced, Clean & Crisp Acidity Coffee. Drip cold coffee usually has less acidity, but with more pleasant coffee cherry flavors.
- Set & Forget. Get started and just relax while the process takes place, no need for manual intervention.
- Attractive design that will draw many people's attention, esprecially inside cafes and restaurants.
- Dish Washer Safe, and you could safely clean different parts either by hand or inside a dishwasher.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.