The Wacaco Pipamoka all-in-one coffee maker could product a clean, crispy and creamy cup of coffee. Hand-operated coffee makers that are straightforward to use, well-made, and visually stunning become incredibly simple and quick to fuel your days, whether you're commuting, at work, or going on adventures.
Thanks to the mug's innovative design and ingenious twisting mechanism, vacuum pressure is created inside the cup. By applying negative pressure on the coffee grinds, hot water is pulled down to them. To begin, the coffee is made and transferred to the insulated thermal cup. In the meanwhile, the coffee is allowed to stay hot for many hours in the thermal mug's insulation.
The Pipamoka is light weight and portable, and it is completely free of BPA thanks to the use of a permanent micro-filter mesh. This beverage maker is simple to operate, produces delicious and well-balanced drinks, and is ecologically friendly.
Direction to Use
Manually Grind 18g of coffee beans on a medium to fine setting.
- Transfer the grounded coffee beans into the Pipamoka chamber.
- Add 270ml hot water into the Pipamoka, and let the funnel sink into the Pipamoka.
- After banging the bottom to release the air and bubbles inside the coffee beans, start twisting the pipamoka.
- After the process is finished, remove the chamber and enjoy your coffee.
Highlights of Wacaco Pipamoka All-In-One Portable Pressure Brewer
- ALL-IN-ONE Design allows you to brew coffee easier at home or on the road.
- Quick to Make Coffee. In less than two minutes, your coffee will be ready, meaning that you could literally make coffee at any time.
- Stainless Steel Micro-Filters could remove all micro grounds from the coffee, and reduce the need for a paper filter. It is recommended to use 18g of coffee against 270ml water for best brewing result.
- Extra Protections, consider the Pipamoka Case which gives full protection while you are travelling.
- Recommendations. You might also need a coffee kettle, coffee bean funnel to improve the experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.