For espresso brewing, the VST Precision Filter Basket Ridged were game changers. Following your coffee's final extraction, optimise the flow and pressure in your basket to produce a cup with more body and flavour. VST's espresso filter baskets are known for their high quality, and each one is guaranteed to be defect-free.
The VST Precision Filter Basket would most E-61 group heads and any group having a 60mm diameter and a tamper width of 58.3mm may use this tamper. The suggested Size's dosing capacity varies from +/- 1g.
When using one of the following machines, use a regular portafilter such as that found on a La Marzocco or Synesso or Nuova Simonelli or Faema or La Cimbali or Rancilio. Compatible with La Marzocco's SWIFT Grinder, as well as other grinders. 22mm is the height of the basket.
Difference Between Ridged & Ridgeless Baskets
A ridged basket is easily distinguished from a ridgeless basket by the presence of an indentation that extends around the full circle of the filter basket towards the top, while a ridgeless basket is free of an indentation of this kind.
In the process of extracting pucks from the basket, the ridge helps to maintain the basket securely seated within the portafilter. A metal spring holds the filter basket in place while it is being cleaned.
Highlights of VST Precision Filter Basket Ridged
- Zero Defects Guarantee. All VST Filters are built of high quality stainless steel and no defects guarantee. It is designed for heavy duty use and can be used for a long time.
- Accuracy & Consistency. 100% of the holes are measured on every VST basket, meaning the VST basket could create consistent espresso shots every time with little variants.
- Even Placement. All holes are inspected and measured for best extraction performance, leaving no blocked or miss placed holes in all baskets.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.