Total Hardness (TH) Water Testing Strips could help to test the water total hardness in just a few seconds. The quantity of calcium and magnesium dissolved in the water is the simplest way to measure water hardness. Calcium and magnesium are the primary dissolved minerals in hard water. During the heating process of hard water, such as in a water heater at home, calcium carbonate crystals may develop. Hardness concentrations beyond 120 to 170 mg/L are generally considered safe , however machine manufacturers may specify a lower limit (7 to 10 grains per gallon).
During general coffee machine service, one of the main reason for the machine to break down is because of water scale build up inside the tanks. The scale and dirt would gradually block the pipes, causing damanges to your machine and health eventually.
Highlights of Total Hardness (TH) Water Testing Strips
- Simple Testing. You could test the water hardness with the strips in just a few seconds without any additional equipments.
- Easy to Read. By comparing the the color of the testing strip with the guide, you could get an idea of how much calcium and magnesium are dissolved in the water.
- 10 or 100 Strips Pack Available. Choose the right pack for testing water quality in your home or at work.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.