Using the Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System, you will be able to offer Cold Brew coffee in your café setting. It's the ideal no-frills system for cafes, restaurants, workplaces, and other establishments, creating a flexible and delicious cold brew and delivering 9.5L of concentrated coffee each batch.
Cold brew coffee is popular because of its unique flavour profile and absence of acidity and bitterness, which may be up to 66 percent less acidic and bitter than normal hot brewed coffee, according to some sources. It is possible to create iced coffee, hot coffee, cold brew lattes, and other creative coffee beverages with the cold brew concentrate.
The brewing procedure for the system is simple: just crush the grains, soak them, and let them to rest for 12 hours before filtering. The vast majority of them set it up at night and take it down in the morning, as if it were a clockwork operation.
Direction to Use
- Coarsely grind 2kg of coasely grounded coffee beans and pour them into the coffee filter.
- Pour 10L of cold water over the coffee grounds, evenly soaking them.
- Lift the body after 12 hours to decant the concentrate into various containers.
- Pour, dilute, and enjoy the coffee.
Highlights of Toddy Commercial Brew System
- Large 9.5L Capacity. Yield up to 9.5L at a time, which is large enough for cafés, offices, events, and more to use.
- Clean, Crisp Acidity and Balanced Coffee. Cold brew coffee offers a unique flavour profile with up to 66% less acidity and bitterness, and would create crisp and bright coffee taste.
- Set & Forget. You don't have to stand there and manually hold up the coffee bag, the toddy's commercial brew system do the job for you.
- Versatile. Using the final cold brew concentrate, you may make iced coffee, hot coffee, or even cold brew lattes that are served ice cold.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.