It's easy to prepare wonderful coffee and artisanal tea with the Toddy Artisan's pure cold brew feature and sleek, contemporary style, thanks to the device.
Use the compact brew-and-store container that fits neatly into most refrigerator doors to make up to 17 ounces (500 mL) of delightful cold brew tea. With the Artisan, you'll be able to make cold brew of cafe-quality right in your own kitchen. Try out new speciality coffees, perfect your recipe, or keep a batch of brewed and ready-to-use for improv cocktail/mocktail sessions when you're feeling adventurous.
Highlights of Toddy Artisan Small Batch Cold Brewer
- Award Winning. The Artisan Brewer has been submitted to Specialty Coffee Association for their 2021 New Product Awards for the sleek and compact design.
- Food Safety Materials. The Toddy Artisan is made of high quality BPA Free plastic and food-grade materials, allowing zero transfer of metal tastes and provide you with a clean and balanced coffee taste.
- Dish Washer Safe. The cold brewer can be washed safely with dish washer. For longer time of use, however, hand wash is recommended.
- Specially Designed Paper Filter. The paper filter is specially designed for use with Toddy Artisan, providing you the best cold brew result.
- Creative Lid Design. The basket could nest into the inverted lid after usage, allowing you to keep working surfaces tidy and clean.
- Recommendations. Consider using the Toddy Cold Brew Cupping Paper together with Artisan series.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.