Taming your corners with speed and confidence has never been easier with the Corner Tamping Mat from Tiamo. This tamping mat gracefully wraps around your counter's corner to enhance both efficiency and safety. The portafilter's tamping point secures it to keep it accurate and comfortable at the same time. The resulting coffee is dependably superb. A nice extra is that the Corner Tamping Mat has a convenient tamp holder to help you tamp in quickly.
Since the mat is silicone rubber, you don't have to worry about it moving while you are doing the set. We've designed it to have 10mm of armour thickness, which makes it functional while providing just the right amount of armour without impeding your movement.
Highlights of Tiamo Corner Tamping Mat
- Secure Positioning. The portafilter tamper is designed to keep the portafilter securely in place for the best brewing results.
- Corner Protections. This design wraps around the corner of your counter to give you with the most efficient and healthful tamping angle imaginable.
- Anti-Slippery Design. The counter will no longer be able to slide during tamping, thanks to the anti-slip material used.
- Tamper Holder. It comes with a built-in tamp holder for simple tamper insertion as needed.
- Strong & Robust. Thickness of 10mm, more than sufficient to provide the necessary level of protection without hampering movement.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.