The Force Tamper 58.5mm is equipped with an adjustable spring that allows it to provide constant tamp pressure while minimising wrist strain. The tamper is utilising physical force to prevent the grounds from overflowing into the portafilter basket by providing a pre-determined amount of pressure on the ground coffee beans.
With the snap-boost click mechanism, you'll be able to tell when you've applied the proper amount of pressure for optimal extraction and extraction success. Because the Tamper has a 58.5mm diameter, you can be certain that your coffee will be properly extracted when used with normal espresso machine filter baskets.
Highlights of The Force Tamper 58.5mm
- Adjustable Constant Pressure may be found in the spring-loaded tamp.
- Level Plate with distribution of additional power at the end of the climb.
- Simple to Use. Just press down and you will know you have tamped the sand perfectly.
- Guaranteed Even Tamping. One of the big concern that barista have, is that the coffee tamping is not even, which will cause over or under coffee extraction. The genius tamping design would help you to make sure every tamping is perfect and even, and no need for electricity.
- Built to Last. The tamper is made of high quality stainless steel with a comfortable wooden handle, and it could be used for many years.
- Ergonomic Handle. The handle is designed to perfectly match your palm, reduces scratches inside the palm and provide a comfortable tamping experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.