In a water sample, this electronic water tester measures the amount of total dissolved solids (TDS). As an added bonus, it's also referred to as the TDS-3 Meter. When the meter's button is pushed, electrodes at the tester's bottom take an electrochemical measurement of the water's ion count, and the results are shown on the screen.
This number represents the concentration of dissolved solids in milligrammes per litre (ppm) in your water sample. Percentage is the metric used to describe it. Measurement of total dissolved solids (TDS) shows how much TDS is present in the water.
In addition to detecting the amount of total dissolved solids in drinking water, the TDS-3 Meter may also be used to prepare coffee and meals because of its robust design.
Highlights of TDS Meter Water Purity Quality Tester
- Built-in Digital Thermometer. The Built-in Thermometer allows you to test the water temperature & quality at the same time.
- Portable. The TDS Water meter includes a carry case, and because of the super light weight, you could take it around easily.
- Easy Calibration. It is already factory calibrated with a 342 ppn NaCl solution, you could also re-calibrate the meter with a mini screwdriver.
- Auto-Shut. The meter would automatically shut down after 10 mins of idle.
- Long Battery Life. The meter can be used for up to 1,000 hours before the need to repalce batteries.
- Hold the Reading. You may hold the meter reading for recording & comparisons.
- High Accuracy. The meter has up to 1ppm accuracy between 0-999ppm, and could Easily test for inorganic materials and substances commonly found in drinking water.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.