Most pitcher rinsers on the market are compatible with the Rhino Spinjet and Actuator Star Upgrade Kit. Spinjet technology may now be used with the new 123mm star design that has a reduced area for the actuator plate.
With the Rhino Coffee Gear Spinjet Upgrade, you can quickly and inexpensively convert your conventional spray assembly into a Spinjet alternative. Spinjet Valve may be installed by unscrewing the present shower and screwing it in place. Unlike traditional rinse valves, this innovative one sprays and rotates at the same time, resulting in more effective and efficient mechanical cleaning.
This is a great design for plungers, pitchers, and other hard-to-clean objects.
Highlights of Rhinowares Jug Rinser Spinjet & Star Upgrade Kit
- Spin & Spray. The innovative spin & spray technology allows to clean up every corner of your jug easily.
- Stainless Steel Actuator Star. The high quality stainless steel actuator star is strong and robust and can be used for a long time.
- 123mm Star. The 123mm Star is versatile to suit most of the jug rinsing situations.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.