Using the exact same brewing conditions every time, cupping is the technique we use to assess various coffees and compare them to one another. It is our goal to eliminate every variable possible in order to better comprehend the traits and attributes that the coffee is exhibiting in the cup, and we will do this without the need of expensive brew equipment or the assistance of an expert barista.
When buying coffee beans, it is critical to taste the them first, to determine which scores higher and taste better, and what kind of combination that those beans can mix together. Rhinowares has created a cupping bowl which will assist you in concentrating less on the colour and purity of the roast and more on the flavour and fragrance of the roast.
The white cupping bowl, which was designed to complement their current cupping line, complies with SCA design and volume requirements, making it suitable for use in competitions.
Highlights of Rhinowares Cupping Bowl 230ml
- Great Cupping Tool. The Rhinowares Cupping Bowl meets requirements for SCA Volume Standards, and therefore is a perfect tool for cupping your coffee beans, either for practice or competition.
- Heat Resistant Ceramic. The bowls are built of high quality ceramic and could stands high heat. The ceramic is strong and endurable, and could be used for many years.
- Curved internal base allows you to easily taste the coffee beans in different angles, it is easy to hold the cup.
- 230ml Capacity is the right size for tasting one cup of coffee.
- Dishwasher Safe. The bowl is dishwasher safe, and easy to clean by rinsing it under water.
- Recommendations. You might also need a Cupping Spoon, Timer to improve your cupping skills. Also remember to check out our wide range of coffee beans to enjoy the differences between those coffee.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.