The Rhinowares Bench Tamper Mat makes it easy to tamp your espresso grinds while maintaining their consistency. This food-grade silicone rubber mat is a fantastic choice for usage at home or in a café setting.
It is a standard-sized mat, large enough to accommodate your portafilter and tamper but not being so large that it interferes with steaming the coffee. Because the silicone mat is cushioned, tamping is a really pleasant experience. Both the heavy and the hard tabletops provide protection for the tamper.
The Bench Tamper Mat has a little dip in the centre that keeps your tamper from sliding as you go around the counter. A single silicone mat will suffice to fit both your portafilter and your coffee maker, saving you money on both purchases.
Highlights of Rhinowares Bench Tamper Mat
- Tamper Retention Space. In addition to being designed to accommodate both your portafilter and tamper, the mat has a built-in tamper retention space to assist you in keeping your tamper secure while in use.
- Enhanced Protections. The tamper mat is designed to provide excellent protection to your counter, avoid as much of scratches as possible.
- Silicone Material would prevent the tamper mat being slided during the tamping process.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.