With its 'handle-less' design, the Rhino Coffee Gear 58.5mm flat tamper is more comfortable to use on the wrists. It is designed with a two-step locking mechanism that is readily adjustable, allowing the user to set and tamp to the proper depth each and every time it is used.
With a circumference of 58.5mm, it will fit all current precision baskets, such as those from VST, IMS, and La Marzocco. With the two-piece locking mechanism, you can easily change the depth to which you wish the tamper to be inserted.
Adjusting Tamper Depth
- Turning the top section counter-clockwise to loosen the body.
- Set target depth with the bottom adjustment ring.
- Turning the top section clockwise to tighten the body.
Highlights of Rhinowares 58.5mm Flat Coffee Tamper
- Flat Base Tamper. The coffee tamper base is flat, allowing your press evenly the coffee grinds and create consistent espresso every time.
- Handleless. The handleless design allows you to push the tamper easier and with more controls.
- Adjustable Depth. The depth of the tamper is adjustable to fit different basket sizes.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of coffee tampers, don't miss them out.
Note: Refer to this Tamper Size Guide to find correct tamper size for your portafilter.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.