Introducing the new Mini Puqpress, a masterpiece of coffee engineering designed for the discerning home barista or the petite café. Despite its compact size, it doesn't compromise on the quality and reliability you've come to expect from Puqpress products. Its key features include unlimited tamping cycles, a durable new motor for an extended lifespan, and five unique tamp settings to cater to different coffee-making preferences.
Available in either classic black or sleek white, it's not only a functional addition to your kitchen or café, but also an aesthetic one. With the ability to suit all types of portafilters across all brands, including single or double spouts, and a compatibility range for 58-58.4mm baskets (including VST), this device truly sets the standard for versatility.
The Mini Puqpress also boasts a flat bottom tamper shape and an adjustable pressure range of 10-30kg (+/- 1kg), giving you full control over your coffee's density and flavour. The inclusion of an anti-slip rubber mat and feet ensures stability during use, while the adjustable height can be easily modified to fit different portafilters with a simple hex key. The icing on the cake is a modern LED display for pressure adjustment.
Specifications-wise, this compact power-pack has a capacity to handle up to 5kg of coffee per week and a speedy cycle duration of just 1.3 seconds. It also features a convenient cleaning setting that's available at the touch of a button on the LED display. Backed by a 24-month parts and 3-month labour warranty through PuqPress, your investment is well-protected. Other specs include a lengthy 2.5-metre power cable, a 60-watt power output, an input voltage of 110-230 Vac, 50-60 Hz, compact dimensions of 125mm (L) x 150mm (W) x 220mm (H), and a lightweight design at just 4.8kg.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.