To ensure that your espresso is well-balanced, you must ensure that the bed of coffee is levelled with a tamper that is comfortable in your hand. As you travel, the Pullman Australian Oak Barista 58mm will join you on your trip and will only improve with time.
Choosing between three spacers or eight different heights or a mix of the two is your best choice for raising the tamper by 15mm. Make use of a variety of spacers to discover the most comfortable and long-lasting combination. You'll notice a change in the feel of your fingers and wrists later on.
The tamper is made using a 304 stainless steel shaft that was used in the manufacturing process. It also features an Australian Oak handle that has been coated with Danish oil for additional durability. Pullman's tampers, according to the engineers, should be able to withstand repeated use over a long period of time.
To clean the whole tamper, you may use warm water and a delicate cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol to wipe it off. After the basin has been thoroughly cleaned, it is recommended that no harsh chemicals be used and that the surface be allowed to dry fully.
Highlights of Pullman Barista Coffee Tamper
- Adjustable Height. The stackable spacers provide a large number of height choices, ranging from 0.15 mm to 15 mm.
- Adjustable Depth. All of the TrueTamp Level Rings are integrated into the side of the tamper base, making ensuring your tamp is always set to the correct depth.
- High Quality Build. Built of high quality stainless steel and Australian Oak, this tamper could last for many years.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.