The Water Activity Analyser from Lighttells is a sleek and stylish instrument that allows users to measure water activity in production and storage rooms, to assist in keeping/controlling production processes for green bean coffee. This high-performance device features a user-friendly interface, a compact design, and total portability, making it the perfect companion for anyone in the coffee industry.
- 2 x Measuring Modes: Quick Mode & Equilibration Mode for accurate readings in any situation.
- Compact Stylish design: A sleek and stylish design that fits seamlessly into any environment.
- User-friendly UI interface: Easy-to-use interface for efficient operation and quick results.
- Totally Portable: Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
- Complete Measurement Alarm: Alerts users when the measurement is completed for added convenience.
- Saves up to 100 data records: Store aw, deg Celsius, date and time records for later analysis.
- Li-ion battery that supports 17-19 hours: Long-lasting battery life for extended use in the field.
- Ability to output your records directly to a PC/ laptop: Easily transfer data to a computer for further analysis or reporting.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.