This Hario V60 starter kit contains everything you need to get started, including a dripper, server, tray, filters, and a coffee scoop. In addition to being renowned as one of the best options for a drip brewer, the Hario V60 dripper is widely respected for creating the cleanest, crisppiest, and best-tasting coffee.
The eye-catching olive wood pedestal is graced with a glass dripper (size 02) that is well-suited to the elegant combination. The side of the 600ml range server is labelled with volume measurements to show you how much coffee you've prepared and how much you have left to consume. And, furthermore, it has a cover to maintain the heat within.
Highlights of Hario V60 Pour Over Set - Olive Wood with Arm Stand
- All In One Pour Over Set. This Hario Compete V60 Set has all of the equipment necessary to prepare your V60 coffee, great a brand new start.
- Olive Wood Stand offers premium feel and quality, allowing you to touch the feel of coffee.
- Exceptional Cup of coffee with crisp, bright, and aromatic tasting notes.
- High Quality Glass. Hario's distinctive, heat-resistant glass is designed last for many years.
- Recommendations. To improve coffee making experience, consider using a gooseneck kettle and a coffee scale if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.