This Glass Hario V60 Pour Over Set includes everything you'll need to get started with the Hario V60 line of cookware.. Coffee equipment that is easy to assemble and performs well is available here. The Hario V60 is well-known for creating coffee that is crisp and clean with a high degree of clarity. One of the most popular pour-over brewers in the world, it's well-known across the globe. The V60 dripper that comes with this kit comes in two sizes: small and large.
In addition, a 600ml Hario range server is included in the set. The side of the carafe has volume markings to show you how much you've brewed and how much you still have to enjoy. It also features a pouring spout and a lid to make cleaning up a breeze. The dripper and server look fantastic together, and the stainless steel arm support completes the look well. A coffee scoop and 40 paper filters are included in the box to get you started.
All of the glass components are made of Hario's trademark high borosilicate, heatproof glass. The other parts are made of stainless steel or BPA-free plastics.
Highlights of Hario V60 Pour Over Set - Glass with Arm Stand
- All-In-One Pour Over Set. The complete Hario V60 set includes a pour-over cone, server, metal arm support, V60 filters, and a measuring scoop.
- World Renowned Pour Over Device. A coffee that is renowned all over the globe for its clarity is made using Crisp Pour-Over Method.
- Coffee Server Included. The Coffee Server has a 600ml capacity that keeps the coffee warm and prevents spills when it is removed from the V60.
- Heat Resistant Glass. The glass is made from Hario's trademark high borosilicate, heat-resistant glass.
- Recommendations. To improve coffee making experience, consider using a gooseneck kettle and a coffee scale if not already own one.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.