The Hario V60 Ice Coffee Maker is a pour-over coffee set that can be used in any kitchen or café to produce rich, hot or iced coffee. It comes with a 2-cup Hario V60 maker and a glass carafe. The 700ml carafe has an ice shaft that may be used to make iced coffee. In this way, the brewed coffee is immediately dripped and frozen into ice, preserving the flavours and aromas for an iced coffee that is both rich and sharp.
Direction to Use
- Insert the ice chamber into the carafe and fill it with new ice.
- Place 25g of coffee in the brewer and grind on a medium setting.
- Rest for 30 seconds after pouring 50ml of hot water over the grinds.
- Slowly pour the remaining 200ml or more of water in concentric rings.
- Enjoy after the draining is finished.
Highlights of Hario V60 Fretta Ice Coffee Maker
- Clean & Crisp Coffee. Brews a crisp, clean cup of coffee that is well-known for its quality throughout the world.
- Premium Glass. Because of the removable glass ice container and BPA-Free glass, it may be used to create hot or iced coffee.
- Hot or Cold Drink. Comes with a glass carafe that can store hot or cold drinks.
- Recommendations. Consider owning a gooseneck kettle and coffee scales to improve coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.