A dripper for every price range is available from Hario! In comparison to the glass model, this is the Hario V60 Dripper Plastic. It has a lower heat tolerance, but it still features the renowned V60 design for excellent drip coffee.
As a result of the big hole in the centre and the spiral ridges around the sides, Hario has become well-known for its unique 60-degree angled shape. When these two elements come together, the result is a fantastic cup of coffee!
Direction to Use
- Insert filter paper on top of your cup or server and place your V60 filter paper in the V60. After rinsing the paper in hot water and removing the water, dry it well.
- 15 grammes of coffee, ground, should be placed in the filter.
- Pour 50g of hot water into the bowl.
- Then wait 30 seconds while you give it a last stir to make sure everything is moist.
- Add 250ml of water at a time, gently pouring it in. Stir the liquid in a circular motion as you pour it.
- Once the liquid has been poured, give the mixture a gentle swirl once more.
- To enjoy your drink, swirl your server or cup first.
Highlights of Hario V60 Dripper Plastic
- Crispy Acidity and Clean Coffee. Crispy acidity and a distinct body are characteristics of a well prepared cup of hot brew coffee is produced with the dripper.
- High Quality Body. Designing for resiliency is important. A high-quality plastic is used in the construction of the dripper, which will endure for years under constant use.
- Recommendations. Consider getting a coffee kettle and drip scale to improve the pour over experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.