With the Hario Teaor Tea Server, you will be able to enjoy your tea experience from the very beginning to the very finish. Because of its big capacity, beautiful olive wood accents, and well-designed stainless steel infuser, you'll never want to use another teapot again.
Besides keeping tea leaves out of the final cup, the infuser has another function as well. When the steeping process is complete, raise and lock the infuser above the brewed tea, enabling you to use the teapot as a server as well. This will help to minimise excessive extraction and bitterness.
Direction to Use
- Place 5g of your favourite loose leaf tea in the cup.
- Fill the pot halfway with 450ml of hot water, depending on the sort of tea you're making.
- Lift and lock the infuser, pour, and enjoy after steeping for 2-4 minutes.
Highlights of Hario Teaor Pull Up Tea Server
- Easy Cleaning. This infuser keeps the leaves out of the final cup, is simple to clean, and is built to endure for many years.
- Lift and Lock the infuser in place over the brewed tea after the steeping process is complete to avoid excessive extraction and bitterness arising.
- Heat Resistance. The Hario Glass Pot is a popular option because of its heat resistance, crystal clear transparency, durability, and borosilicate properties.
- Olive Wood Accent. With an olive wood accent, the tea experience is elevated to a higher level of enjoyment.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.