As you grind your coffee beans, the heat generated by friction between the ceramic burrs of this mill will not harm your beans. The Hario OCTO Coffee Grinder Mill is shaped like an octogonal hourglass, which makes it simple to hold with one hand. The ground size adjustment knob is labelled with the words "Coarse" and "Fine" so that you can tell which way to turn it at a glance.
Highlights of Hario OCTO Coffee Grinder Mill
- Heat Prevention Ceramic Burrs. The ceramic burrs would help to maintain the grinding setting is while you are grinding, the heat produced during the grinding process would not affect how fine or coarse the coffee particle is made, thus creates consistency overtime.
- Adjustable Grinding Setting. You could turn grinding knob clockwise or counter-clockwise to easily manage how fine and coarse your grinding setting is, and is suitable to make from espresso to french press coffee.
- Large 36g Capacity. The grinder is capable of holding up to 36g of coffee grounds, which is enough for either espresso or pour over coffee.
- Recommendations. Consider using a Coffee Scale to improve your grinding consistency. We offer a wide range of Manual Coffee Grinders, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.