Coffee enthusiasts will find the Hario Mugen V60 One Pour Dripper to be an excellent upgrade. A brewer that enables you to get the most out of your coffee beans without any extraneous distractions is what you'll get with this model.
With its distinctive form and absence of internal ribs, the Mugen V60 brewer allows the paper filter to attach tightly to the cone's walls, while water grooves carved onto its side aid water flow through coffee grounds.
As a consequence, the Mugen Dripper can be used to brew in one go to get the greatest results in the cup. Furthermore, the brewer may be placed straight on top of your cup of coffee by removing the little filter holder. You'll be able to keep an eye on the coffee's progress and adjust the intensity as it drops.
Highlights of Hario Mugen V60 One Pour Dripper
- Quality Build. Built with high quality AS Resin & Polypropylene, the dripper is designed to be used for a long time.
- Adjusting Holder Position. You will be able to adjust the dripper position according to the cup size.
- Brews 1 - 2 Cups. Share with your family and friends with the coffee, and the pour over dripper is just enough for both of you.
- Easy to Clean. You could easily clean the dripper with a simple rinse in water.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.