Tetsu Kasuya, a barista at Ibaraki, Japan's Coffee Factory, was the winner of 2016 World Brewers Cup Champion. In 2018, he collaborated with Hario to create the Kasuya product lines.
You may enjoy a gentle and clear flavour with the Hario Kasuya Dripper Double Stainless Steel's newly constructed bottom mesh, which facilitates hot water drainage. Experience the difference that a world champion may bring you with your coffee brewing journey.
Highlights of Hario Kasuya Dripper Double Stainless Steel
- No Paper Filter Required. Save the environment and say goodbye to paper filters. The Stainless Steel Dripper allows you to brew coffee easily and no more need for paper filters.
- Redesigned Bottom. The flat bottom mesh allows for easier hot water drainage, thus creating a bright and crisp coffee taste each time.
- Quality Build. The dripper is made of premium quality stainless steel, ensuring no transfer of metal taste inside your coffee.
- Measured Mesh Holes. The holes inside the dripper is carefully measured for a balanced and full bodied pour over coffee.
- Dish Washer Safe. You could easily wash the dripper under the tap or inside dishwasher.
- Recommendations. Consider a Gooseneck Kettle to improve your pour over experience. We offer a wide range of Pour Over Devices, don't miss them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.