Hand-held milk frothers like the Hario "Qto" Creamer are ideal for frothing up your coffee in the morning. There is a brown milk frother with a battery and a glass server in the set (100ml capacity). A plastic cover attached to the server holds the frother and server together and keeps the whole thing steady.
The Qto Creamer makes it easy to whip up some froth. To do so, fill a the decanter halfway with milk. Turn the frother on while holding the container at an angle. Foamy bubbles will develop after moving the frother up and down for approximately 20 seconds. If there are any big bubbles in the container, tap it on the counter a few times.
Highlights of Hario Creamer Qto - Brown
- Frothing Milk Easily. The milk frother is driven by 2 AA Batteries, and you don't need to manually froth the milk, saving energy and it will help to create creamy and fluffy milk froth.
- Simply Cleaning. The milk frother head is made of stainless steel, cleaning the device only require a simple rinse in the water.
- Quality Appearance. The wood handle is designed to be held comfortably, with premium and quality feel.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of milk frothers, make sure to check them out. Also consider a thermometer in case you need to heat up the milk.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.