The ChaCha Kyusu Maru teapot from Hario is a work of art as well as a practical piece of pottery. The 300ml teapot is ideal for one cup of tea, whereas the 450ml version is the perfect size for loose leaf tea, and it makes about two cups of your favourite beverage. This elegant pot, like other Hario products, is constructed of quality heat-resistant glass to provide long-lasting performance.
It is simple to remove the built-in stainless steel filter for disposal and cleaning, and it is efficient at keeping tea leaves within.
Highlights of Hario ChaCha Kyusu Maru Teapot
- Heat-Resistant Glass. The Hario Glass is famous for its quality, durability, and heat resistance. It could be safely put into dishwasher for rinse and clean.
- Enojyable Brewing Process. The transparent glass allows you to sit back and watch the tea brewing inside the glass slowly.
- Large Tea Infuser. With the help of the large tea infuser, you could easily adjust how strong or weak your tea is.
- Comfortable handle. The ergonomic handle allows you to easily grab and hold the tea pot while pouring.
- Precision Spout. The Spout is carefully designed to allow you pour tea without worring spills.
- Recommendations. We offer a wide range of tea pots, tea bags, and loose leaf tea. Don't forget to check them out.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.