Rubber gets brittle with the continuous heating and cooling cycle, therefore it is recommended to replace the rubber group seals every six months to maintain great sealing performance.
When the rubber on the group head cracks, the portafilter leaks and the seal becomes more difficult to remove, the portafilter begins to wander beyond perpendicular.
What is E61 Coffee Machine?
Commercial coffee machines are often referred to as E61 Coffee Machines. E61 Espresso Machines These espresso machines include comparable functionality to those found in cafe espresso machines, but are packaged in a more compact and portable unit. Using this machine, you can steam milk, heat cups, and make espresso with a commercial-grade system.
La Marzocco, Synesso, Sanremo, Wega, and other well-known coffee machine manufacturers make E61 machines.
8mm and 8.5mm thicknesses are available for E61 Coffee Machine Group Heads. Simply remove the original group head sealer from your E61 coffee maker and take a measurement to find out the right size.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.