Why choose the Fridge Filters Australia brand? Quality, consistency, and peace of mind are at the heart of our business model. All of our water filters, including the XWF-2, have been carefully sourced to meet the highest possible standards utilising only NSF-compliant materials and filtering components. Each filter has been individually tested using high-pressure sanitary air for structural integrity and flow performance.
The XWF-2 filter is a high-quality replacement water filter for GE and Haier refrigerators. It reduces chlorine, tastes, and odours, Particulate Class 1, cysts and Bisphenol A (BPA), lead, and mercury. This filter is certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, and 401. Other applicable model numbers include XWF and HRXWF. It boasts a capacity of 757 litres (200 gallons), operates between 0.6 - 38 degrees (33F-100F) and can work under a pressure of 206.8 - 689.5kPa (30-100 psi). With a flow rate of 2.46L/min (0.5GPM) and a micron rating of 1 Micron, it guarantees optimal performance for up to 6 months.
Installing the filter is straightforward: squeeze the two front tabs of the filter housing and pull down gently to reveal the cartridge. Line up the ports on the top of the filter with the ports in the cartridge holder and gently insert. Slowly turn the filter approximately 90 degrees(1/4 turn) anticlockwise until it stops. Do not overtighten. Slowly push the filter back up into the housing clips and close the housing by gently pushing the cover upward until the tabs lock into place. Run water through the dispenser for up to 3 minutes or until water runs clear. Reset your fridge filter indicator light using the instructions in your fridge manual.
The XWF-3 is a quality replacement for the following part numbers: HRXWF, HRF580YPS, H0060869187, XWF.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.