The Flair 58x is a professional-grade lever espresso press that is designed to maximise extraction efficiency and quality at home. An improved frame and lever allow for easier extractions at greater pressures in the Flair 58x, Flair's first 58mm portafilter industry standard. You may use the provided open or closed preheat caps to preheat and adjust temperature in this non-electric version.
With a dosing range of 16-22 grammes, the low-flow 18-gram basket is ideal for every homebrewer's kit. It's simpler to dial in with this low-flow basket than with the Flair 58x's normal straight-walled basket since it lets you grind more coarsely for optimal extractions, making it more versatile.
Highlights of Flair 58x Non-Electric Espresso Maker
- Cafe-Level Espresso Extraction. The Flair Espresso Maker is able to generate up to 10 Bars of Pressure, giving you professional grade coffee making experience in hands.
- Comfortable Wood Handle & Wide Base. With the re-built ergonomic wood handle and a wide base, you will be able to touch the quality & maintain stability while making coffee.
- 58mm Portafilter. The industry standard 58mm Portafilter means you could use any baskets, tampers, distribution tools or dosing funnels designed for the 58mm size.
- Built in Pressure Gauge. With the help of the pressure gauge, you could constantly monitor the extraction pressure, without dripping too fast or slow, thus providing more confidence in a better cup of coffee.
- Quality Build. The Stainless Steel Body, Die-cast aluminum frame, and wood handle means the espresso maker
- Elongated & T-Grip lever. The re-designed lever helps for easier extraction with comfort and control.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.