Introducing the ultimate solution for consistently great tasting coffee and beverages for home use - the Premium Quality Water Filtration System for Office Coffee Service (OCS) applications. Now you can enjoy the same level of quality and performance that offices worldwide have trusted for years, right in the comfort of your own home. This advanced water filtration system is designed to deliver premium quality water for a truly exceptional coffee and beverage experience.
- Activated Carbon Filter: Effectively reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as other offensive contaminants, ensuring clean and fresh water for your coffee and beverages.
- Proportioned Scale Inhibitor: Dramatically prevents limescale from forming in brewing equipment, ultimately saving energy and extending the life of your appliances.
- Exclusive Precoat Filtration: Provides superior chlorine taste and odor reduction, while also mechanically filtering out dirt and particles as small as 1/2-micron in size.
- Proprietary Micro-Pure® II Filtration Media: Effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media, ensuring a longer product life and improved performance.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 Certification: Certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means, providing added safety and peace of mind.
- Asbestos Reduction: Efficiently reduces asbestos fibers, ensuring clean and healthy water for your coffee and beverages.
- Sanitary Cartridge Replacement: Simple, quick, and clean cartridge replacement process - internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
- NSF Certified: Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
Please note that no electrical connection is required for the installation of this water filtration system. Refer to the individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information. The system is EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.