Ensure consistently great tasting coffee and beverages with the help of our premium quality water filter. Ideal for low flow, medium volume brewers, this filter delivers clear, fresh, and premium quality ingredient water that enhances the taste of your coffee.
- Easy, sanitary, quick-change filter replacement
- Exclusive precoat filtration for chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2-microns in size by mechanical means
- Proprietary Pentair™ Everpure™ Micro-Pure® II filtration media inhibits bacterial growth that can decrease product life
- Reduces scale buildup, saving energy
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down
- Allow 21/2" (6.35 cm) clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement
- Flush filter by running water through filter according to cartridge instructions.
- Replace cartridge when flow rate becomes inconveniently slow or before rated capacity is reached. It is recommended to replace cartridge at least once per year.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi (0.7 bar).
- Service flow rate must not exceed 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm).
- Always flush the filter cartridge at the time of installation and cartridge change.
Upgrade your coffee brewing game today with our premium water filter.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure this out for you.