Using the Espro Milk Jug 20oz, 600ml, Toroid, you can create a rich, creamy microfoam as well as smooth, precise latte art. The steaming milk in this milk jug is circulated smoothly and quickly, resulting in microfoam that is extremely thin and consistent in appearance.
Inside the Box
1 x Espro Milk Jug, 20oz, 600ml, Toroid
Direction to Use
- Fill the milk jug with 6-10oz (175-300ml) of cold milk.
- To make microfoam, first steam the milk's surface for 1-5 seconds.
- Submerge the steam wand in the milk to create a toroidal circulation pattern.
- Turn off the steam when the milk reaches your desired temperature.
- Swirl the milk in the jug after tapping it to level out the texture.
- Pour yourself a drink and sit back to relax.
Highlights of Espro Toroid Milk Jug 20oz 600ml
Creamy Milk Froth. Toroid Technology enables milk to flow more smoothly and rapidly in the jug, producing microfoam that is richer in cream and finer in texture.
Sharp Spout for Latte Arts. With the specially designed spout, you can pour your milk smoothly and consistently, with unrivalled control and precision.
Comfortable Handle. When the jug is empty or completely filled, the Comfort Handle is tilted and curved to make pouring more comfortable and convenient.
Stainless Steel used in this jug is very durable and will endure for years or even decades.
Recommendations. Don't forget to get a thermometer for accurate temperature control, and we have got many kinds of milk jugs for you to choose from.