Note: Espro P7 530ml Black is due to arrive at mid to late Janaury, back order accepted.
Using the Espro Press, you can produce french press coffee that is free of sludge. Unlike your normal french press, this one is made of durable plastic that has been vacuum-sealed and equipped with a double micro-filter.
In comparison to a standard French press filter, Espro's unique double micro-filter is 12-15 times finer, and it has two layers instead of one. A substantial reduction in the amount of sludge and sediment at the bottom of your cup results in your coffee tasting stronger while yet maintaining a clean body and mouthfeel.
Direction to Use
- Grind 32g of coffee using a coarse setting in a coffee grinder.
- In the espro press, combine with 530 ml of near-boiling water.
- Plunge the filter after four minutes, pour your coffee, and enjoy.
Highlights of Espro P7 Filter Coffee Press
- Traditional French Press. A smooth, grit-free cup of FrenchPress coffee is produced by using a double micro-filter that is 12-15 times finer than ordinary french press filters.
- Keeping Warm. The double-walled press easily maintains a constant brewing temperature, resulting in more flavorful coffee in less time.
- Stainless Steel Structure stands up to the rigours of daily usage at home, at a café, or when travelling.
- Coffee & Tea. This is also an excellent loose leaf tea brewer.
- Two Sizes. It is available in two sizes to suit your requirements and lifestyle: 530 mL and 945 mL.
- Recommendations. You might also need a coffee grinder and milk frother to improve coffee making experience.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.