The Delter Cold Brew Coffee Maker, which is a valveless cold drip coffee maker, eliminates the necessity for drip adjustment. Cold brewing has never been simpler as it is now, due to our user-friendly design. Unlike conventional cold drip coffee brewing systems, the Delter Cold Brew does away with the drip system's valves, which were previously utilised to regulate the appropriate flow rate for cold drip coffee brewing. These valves, on the other hand, had a basic flaw: they were inconsistent and would stop working in the middle of the brewing cycle.
In addition to being a multi-layered drop tray with a pin hole drain, the Delter Cold Drip drips automatically at a rate of about one drip per second on average. It is possible to create a delicious, strong cup of coffee without compromising or stopping the brewing process.
With cold drip coffee, there is no harsh bitter flavour to contend with, and it is easier on the stomach while still delivering a significant caffeine boost. Thanks to the Delter Cold Brew, you can now have cafe-quality cold drip at home whenever you want it, wherever you are.
Direction to Use
- The coffee basket should now contain 50 grammes of coffee
- Coffee that has been pre-wet
- To begin, add the first tray and fill it with water up to the 200mL mark.
- Watch the water trickle over the coffee as it begins to cool.
- Repeat the process with the second and third trays for a total of 600ml.
- Leave on the counter or in the refrigerator. (4-5hrs)
- Pour out the coffee and enjoy!
Highlights of Delter Cold Drip Coffee Maker
- Rich and Balanced Coffee. Every tray has a pinhole drain in it. Set the drip rate to one drip per second, and you could enjoy a rich, flavourful and tasty cold drip coffee.
- Simple Cold Drip Methods.The device is allows you to create cold drip coffee without large equipments.
- Reusable Filter. By filtering the finished product using a 304g Reusable fine mesh filter, this technique eliminates the presence of any sediment from the final product.
- 2 Cups of Coffee. Brews up to 600ml of cold brew concentrate, which may then be combined with milk, water, or your favourite mixer of your choice.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.