The Delter Coffee Press - Grey is the world's first coffee maker designed from the ground up to solve one of the most frequent problems associated with coffee brewing: agitation during the brewing process. Uncontrolled agitation results in bitter coffee and inconsistent extraction, both of which are undesirable.
By separating the brew water from the coffee grounds, Delter's Jet-Seal technology helps to prevent uncontrolled agitation. Water contact is established by applying pressure to the Jet-Seal, which allows you to have complete control over the flow and agitation of the water. Because of this, you will have a unique cup on your hands. There is less bitterness and more clarity in the air.
In order to avoid unwanted turbulence and expand the range of brewing choices, a unique delta Jet-Seal is used to separate the brew water from the coffee grounds. The Delter Coffee Press is the world's first coffee maker to use "Injection Brewing," a totally new brew technique that we developed after many hours of research and development. By applying pressure to the coffee grinds, this technique increases control and consistency by pushing hot water into the grinds.
- To brew using the Delter Coffee Press, all you need are freshly roasted beans, hot water, and a grinder.
- The plunger may be lifted to precisely dosage the brew water necessary. Downward pressure activates water and coffee contact, allowing for regulated water flow and agitation.
- You may re-dose by raising the plunger again, or refill the brew chamber for bigger double batch servings. The end result is a superior cup of coffee that may be made faster, with less bitterness, and with more clarity.
Highlights of Delter Coffee Press - Grey Bundle
- The Jet Seal is a device that prevents any unwanted agitation from occuring during the brewing process.
- Ready to Brew at Anytime. When you're ready to start brewing using injection brewing, separate the water and coffee until you're ready to get started.
- Stainless Steel Filter is included and is of high quality. Because it is reusable and environmentally friendly, you will never be without a brewing technique again.
- Easy Cleaning. Cleaning Delter is a piece of cake (literally), requiring just a few minutes with a little water.
- Portable & Easy to Carry. With a weight of less than 250g, the Delter is ideal for camping, aeroplane travel, business travel, and daily usage around the house and office.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Small Items Flat Rate (under 5kg): $11.95.
- Large/Heavy Products: Calculated Shipping Rate at checkout.
- If 2 or more items in the cart during checkout and all of the products are small items, flat rate shipping still applies.
- Single item weighs under 5kg is considered as small items. The weight of the item is determined by the higher of the actual item weight, or the cubic weight. The cubic weight is calculated as following: Cubic Weight (kg) = Width (M) x Height (M) x Depth (M) x 250. For more details about dimension weight, kindly refer to Australia Post website.
Click & Collect
- We aim to get your parcels ready between 1 - 3 business days, some items might take a bit longer due to popularity & internal transfers. Once your item is ready for pick up, we will notify via Email & SMS.
- Pick up Address: Breeze Valley Cafe, 172 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga NSW 2076. [Mon - Fri 7am - 4pm, weekends and public holidays excluded.]
- Our warehouse is located at North Sydney, NSW. All parcels would be despatched from either the warehouse or from our delivery partner within Australia.
- Australia Post, TNT, EMS, Fedex, etc.
Signature Upon Receival
- Unless otherwise stated, orders under $200 will be left in a safe place wherever possible if you are not at home when delivery arrives, and signature would be required for orders over $200 in most cases.
- For all interstate orders, we ship via a combination of services including Australia Post, Couriers Please, Border Expres, etc, based on the best shipping price we can provide to you.
Orders Containing Alcohol
- We require all parcels containing alcohol to be signed for on delivery. The supply of liquor may only be accepted and signed for by persons 18 years and older.
- All postage is sent with tracking details as long as you provide an email address.
Lastly, we'd hate for you to have ordered something and never get it! If you have any issues with the delivery, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we'll figure this out for you.